#KDETip: Suspend your computer from your phone with KDE Connect:
1. Right click on KDE Connect on your computer. Pick "KDE Connect Settings".
2. Find "Run Command" in right panel. Click on "Settings" button.
3. Click "Sample Commands" ➡️ "Suspend", then "OK".
4. Do as in video.💡
#KDETip: Install gnuplot, then do:
1. Open KRunner with [Alt] + [Space]
2. Type "=plot( [some function] )", e.g.:
4. Profit! 💡
PLEASE NOTE: From this point, any updates to my GnuPG key will ONLY be uploaded to https://keys.openpgp.org (HKP: hkps://keys.openpgp.org) instead of SKS network.
In case of retreiving other's key from SKS, please specify a SKS keyserver in ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf but use --keyserver hkps://keys.openpgp.org for fetching my key.
@kde Currently, if you have some .desktop files placed on the desktop, then when Plasma is started, they won't show their icons until clicked.
#TIL #FOSDEM OpenTelemetry: an XKCD 927 Success Story
Ubuntu is removing the Amazon web app that you never use --> https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2020/01/ubuntu-removes-the-amazon-web-app